Find In Files causes Right-Click Context Menu to stop working

• With v6.7.9.2 after executing a Find In Files, the Context Menu stops working. Opening a new instance with -multiInst option returns the functionality in the new instance but not the original. Using a WinXP machine.

• This alsao happens on a Win7 machine

• i too have this problem

• As a temporary solution until the problem is fixed you can disable DSpellCheck plugin (move the DSpellCheck.dll to plugins/disabled folder).

• Ditto on Windows 8.0
    Glad to know a restart of Notepad++ will reset the issue.

• Also version 6.9 had the same problem. I moved DSpellCheck.dll to plugins/disabled folder and is now working.

• Hello Jason and All,

You should do this test :

• Re-install the DSpellCheck plugin in the plugins directory

• Open Notepad++

• Choose the menu option Plugins - DSpellCheck- Settings…

• Click on the Simple tab, if necessary

• At the bottom of this panel, for Suggestions Control, click on the drop-down list

• Select the Special Suggestion Button ( instead of the default option Use N++ Context Menu )

• Click, now, on the Advanced tab

• In Underline Style, you may change the appearance of the misspelled words ( Squiggle, by default ) as well as the colour ( Red by default )

As DSpellCheck will, no longer, use the Context Menu, may be the issues won’t appear anymore !?

Best Regards,

guy038

• For me, this was resolved by removing the 1.2.12.2 version of DSpellChecker and retaining 1.2.12.0 version.