Notepad++ 7.7 Release Candidate (v4)
The 4th try of 7.7 Release Candidate:
Notepad++ v7.7 new features and bug-fixes:
- list itemContinue Microsoft binary code signing thanks to the offer from DigiCert (again).
- Upgrade Scintilla from v3.56 to v4.14.
- Fix a regression about memory issue while reloading a file.
- Fix cursor flickering problem after double clicking on URL.
- Make Python files default to using spaces instead of tabs.
- Add “Count in selection” option in Find dialog.
- Add Ctrl + R shortcut for “Reload from disk” command.
- Fix \ display problem in CSS while using themes (Remove Batang font for CSS tags).
- Fix crash while right clicking on DocSwitcher’s column bar.
- Fix all plugins being removed problem while Plugin Admin romoves an old plugin (of old system).
Hi @donho ,
Could you please have a quick look at this fix ?
I didn’t have the time to extensively check it but this might be the cause for this VERY CRITICAL problem:
Compareplugin doesn’t work correctly. It activate the
Synchronise Horizontal Scrollingbutton but the only one window is scrolled. I must to activate the
Synchronise Vertical Scrollingbutton to get both scrolling. In
v7.6.6it activate the Horizontal too, but it scroll vertical.
In the new version of Notepad++ v7.7 scroll synchronization does not work during file comparison (plugin ComparePlugin2.0)
My apologies, I was thinking that is a notepad++ issue