Session snapshot not working with 'Bookmarks@Dook' Plugin
my work around to find what’s the problem.
- using 6.x version of notepad++ 32-bit portable before. (on Windows 10 64-bit)
- upgraded to latest version of notepad++ 32-bit v7.8.2. (downloaded zipped file, and extract to application dir.)
- OMG!! while doing [step 2], missed to backup “config.xml”. I have lost all my settings.
- decided to remove all files to build a clean environment. so, I did delete all files from application folder. there is no files concerned to notepad++(NPP) in %AppData% including Local, Roaming.
- extract v7.8.2 32-bit to clean folder.
- execute NPP. and look around plugins through ‘Plugins Admin’.
- install plugins about 20+.
- make ‘new 1’ and paste some scraps from wep page. usually ‘Session snapshot’ is very useful to save memo.
- when I close NPP, it complains to save ‘new 1’.
- removed all files again, and re-extract all files.
- install plugins 1 by 1, with checking ‘Sanpshot’ function.
- when installed ‘Bookmars@Dook’ Plugin, Session snapshot not worked. NPP complains to save.
Is this case just for me?