In 2020...

• Hi, All,

Completely off-topic but a friend of mine, from Paris, sent me an e-mail, containing this wise precaution :

Important :

In the year 2020, when writing a date on an official document, be sure to write the whole year. For instance 23/01/2020, instead of 23/01/20

Because, in the second case, an ill-intentioned person could add 2 digits (2019, 2018, etc.) and make your document null and void, or backdate an authorisation to justify a non-existent anteriority (deeds of land sale, etc.) !!

Best Regards,

guy038

P.S. :

Ah ! Sorry, I gave the French date format but I suppose you’ve got the general idea ;-))

• This letter is spam!
    Such “friends” must be blocked))
    I saw similar messages in paper form … 30-40 years ago

• Hello, @andrecool-68,

Sorry, @andrecool-68, if this post offended you! Of course, I had no intention of posting unwanted or unsolicited information of any kind !

I just thought, that this recommendation could be useful, to everyone, during this year 2020 alone !

I add that it seems obvious that I do not derive any profit from this action !

Best Regards,

guy038

P.S. :

• Google definition of spamming :

Irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

• Wikipedia definition of spamming :

Unsolicited, undesired, or illegal electronic or email messages

• @guy038 I said that your friend does stupid things and sends you spam