Change Multiple Values at Once

• Hi,
    I’m injecting a style sheet via Chrome Extension and I wanted to change several values at once

My example is here:

img[src="/images/progress_light.gif"] {
    opacity: 0.4!important;
    filter: invert(92%%) !important;
    -webkit-filter: invert(92%) !important;
    -moz-filter: invert(92%) !important;
    -o-filter: invert(92%) !important;
    -ms-filter: invert(92%) !important;
    }

If I click on any value of 92% it highlights the other 92% values however I cannot change all of them at once.
    [ Image Here: http://puu.sh/o9x6m/2c12989d85.png ]
    Doing a Find and Replace won’t work for me simply because there are instances beyond this specific change where I want to keep a value of 92%.

How can I use the highlighting that is done by Notepad++ to change all highlighted values at once?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Hello @Mike-Walko,

Settings->Preferences->Editing->Multi Editing Settings-> check enable…

Cheers
    Claudia

• Thanks Claudia!

I really appreciate it.

• Mike, did Claudia’s suggestion do what you wanted? I tried it myself, and didn’t get the behavior I think that you are desiring, unless I’m misunderstanding…

• Hi Scott,

you are right, my answer wasn’t that clear.
    When enabling this you need to press the ALT Key and click with the mouse the values you want to change.

Doing a Find and Replace won’t work for me simply because there are instances beyond this specific change where I want to keep a value of 92%.

My brain was implying this because of this statement op posted.

Cheers
    Claudia

• Hello Claudia,

Now, it’s my turn to not understanding properly what you mean ! Instead of the ALT key, I suppose that you’re speaking of the CTRL key, as noticed when you enable the option Settings - Preferences - Editing - Multi-Editing Settings ?

Cheers,

guy038

• YEESSS - CTRL - aaaahhhh

Seems now are my confusing days ;-)))

Cheers
    Claudia