New Search in Search Results Does Not Work
David Miller last edited by
Searched Files for “acIdent”
So far no problem.
Then searched those results for “pcIdent”
Got following results:
- Summary says 23 hits in 6 files (in reality should be 1 hit in 1 file)
- Six files in list, but only two are expandable to show text of hits
- Total of all hits after each file name matches summary; 23 (which is wrong)
- Under one of the expandable file names, one line of text is shown, which is not a valid hit
(does not contain “acIdent”)
- Under the other expandable file names, two lines of text are shown, one of which is invalid as above
(the other line of text is a valid hit with both “acIdent” and “pcIdent”
- Both of the invalid hit text lines contain a term from an earlier search, which should not be relevant,
instead of “acIdent” (probably not coincidence)
Too bad I can’t paste a screen shot here.