Regex replace $1 (\1) not working after update
I just updated to the newest version, everything used to work fine for me earlier, is it just my problem or somebody else has it also.
I’ll use an example
- What I have:0;377
- What I want it to be:0
- What I search:(\d);377
- What I replace:$1 (also tried \1)
- What I get:
(yes it’s blank)
Yep, this is happening to me too. It’s unfortunate, I use the regex find and replace every day for my work. (I clean a lot of HTML files.)
Sorry I don’t have the non-working version anymore. I reinstalled notepad++ 64 bit v 7.5.8 and it seems to be working
Seems to be working now. Honestly can’t recall if I took an update in the last fifteen days. Thanks for the response!