The vertical line is gone PLS HELP

  • The vertical line that tracks where you are in typing (forgot the name) is gone, when i type and want to edit some text i have no idea where i am in the file i went on my friends pc to check it out and he has it and i dont any help?

  • @Ognjen-Tabajica
    It’s called the caret. If you go to Settings (manin menu), then preferences. Select ‘editing’ on the left side, then look at the caret settings. You can make the vertical bar wide or thin and also blink at different rates.

    I hope this is what you are referring to.


  • Probably the INS key got pressed accidentally, changing the caret and making it harder to see. LOL.

Log in to reply