Color change of highlight/line

• Screenshot
    ↑ Check the screenshot.
    Hi, i did change my design to a neon style in the colors of Nvidia/razer - kind.
    But the problem is, if I write, its hard to read, because the line is white hovered and if I mark a text it is also grey and not best readable.

Is there any option to change this?

• @Dracken-Darck88

You discovered one of the big problems with using the non-default theme. You can go into Settings > Style Configurator and adjust things…until you discover the next oddness when you’ll have to go back in and fix that…etc.

• I am not sure… if there was a solution in your answer :/

• You need to darken this up a bit so try:

Style Configurator -> Current Line Background -> Background Color -> 50 50 50

Style Configurator -> Selected Text Color -> Background Color -> 100 100 100

• @Dracken_Darck said:

if there was a solution in your answer :/

Kinda like your answer in this thread.

As to THIS current thread:

Seemed pretty obvious to me. Did you even try anything with Style Configurator?

@Steven-Haymes did the spoon-feeding to which I have +1’d his answer.

• @Alan-Kilborn
    I did try to help the user in the other thread :o…
    but I had the feeling… your answer wasnt helpful :p And I invested my time to render 2 videos for him ;)
    link text
    Awesome, thank you very much Steven :) THATS the kind of Help I wanted^^, I just didnt knowed what entry is for this colors, I had the fear, that it isnt editable :(

Thanks very much!

• @Dracken_Darck said:

@Alan-Kilborn
    I did try to help the user in the other thread :o…
    but I had the feeling… your answer wasnt helpful :p And I invested my time to render 2 videos for him ;)
    link text
    Awesome, thank you very much Steven :) THATS the kind of Help I wanted^^, I just didnt knowed what entry is for this colors, I had the fear, that it isnt editable :(

Thanks very much!

You are welcome. I used to spend a lot of time working in RGB space for many years…

S