When Switching Tabs - Why does the Viewport Change Unexpectedly When Returning?
Pregnant Sausage last edited by Pregnant Sausage
Maybe i am not understanding the value and it’s not a bug, but here is an example:
- You have 2 tabs open: a text file and a PHP file
- You place your cursor at a function() in the php code (the window’s viewport is positioned in a way that the cursor is seen at the center of N++)
- Go the text file (other tab).
- Either drag the scroll bar to a different location or simply move the cursor in a way that the viewport has been adjusted.
- Go back to the php file tab
- Note the viewport is now at a different location and so you must hit your cursor key for N++ to jump to the real location.
Personally, i find that annoying. Is there a way to either turn off that “feature” or possibly get a fix for this? When i return to a tab the viewport for that tab should be where i left it. Beyond that, overall, it’s a brilliant product.
Alan Kilborn last edited by
See here where there are some hints as to what might be causing this for you.
Pregnant Sausage last edited by
Thank you Alan