Plugins and Cloud storage

• Notepad++ seems to allow to store its setting in the Cloud. I mean the Settings -> Preferences -> Cloud -> Set you cloud location path. (I’m writing “seems to” because personally I have never used Cloud).
    However, there is nothing related to Cloud in the “Notepad_plus_msgs.h” and, as far as I can see, Notepad++'s plugins are not aware of the Cloud path.

Suggestion #1:
    Maybe let’s add a new check-box “Store plugin’s settings in the Cloud” and make NPPM_GETPLUGINSCONFIGDIR to return the Cloud path in this case? Thus, the plugins will be able to use the Cloud path automatically.

Suggestion #2:
    Maybe let’s add a new message similar to NPPM_GETSETTINGSCLOUDPATH? In such case, Notepad++'s plugins will be able to retrieve the Cloud path manually and deal with this path.

• @Vitaliy-Dovgan ,

That does sound like something that should be added. A full issue is likely warranted. #1 makes more sense to me, but proposing both allows options.

If you do create an issue, you might also want to link that issue to #5317 and #4696, which are related to other config files that don’t properly use the cloud folder. That way, if someone is working on one of those older issues, they’ll also see the mention from your new issue.