Notepad++ v8.3.3 Release Candidate
donho last edited by donho
Notepad++ v8.3.3 Release Candidate:
Notepad++ v8.3.3 regression-fix, bug-fixes and enhancement:
(The critical bug-fixes are in
Fix crash regression on opening a session file.(Fix #11325, #11365)
- Enhance stability: add new ability (plugin compatibility) for not loading incompatible plugins. (Fix #11349. Implement #11358, #11338, #11353)
- Fix deleting the folded line makes folded (hidden) content disappeared. (Fix #11246)
- Re-enable ability to center the Find Replace dialog on Notepad++ main window. (Implement #9201)
- Fix extension not appended issue while saving with ENTER under Windows 7. (Fix #11305, #11355)
- Fix preferences dialog “Dark Mode->Customize tone” color pickers RTL alignment issue in dark mode. (Fix #11343)
- Fix disabled static texts of Preferences blurry issue in dark mode. (Fix #10823, #11331)
- Add 4 API for custom auto-indentation and getting current macro status. (Implement #11253)
- Add new AutoComplete icon for distinguishing functions from normal keywords. (Implement #11311)
- Fix Plugin Admin close issue after typing ENTER. (Fix #11348)
- Show current and new version on update dialog. #19)
Please post here if you find any issue in this RC.
Thank you for your help!
rddim last edited by
There are duplicated word(s)/function(s)
Last version that do not show duplicates is v8.2.1
Tested with LISP language. Both versions are fresh portable with default settings.
Michael Vincent last edited by
This is a known limitation with adding the icons to autocomplete. It’s because the word is found in the document and you have both function and word completion turned on.
Michael Vincent last edited by Michael Vincent