Not able to install XML plugin
nup bakshi last edited by
Notepad++ v7.9.5 bug-fixes:
- Fix Notepad++ not starting up due to SaveAsAdmin plugin (for installer package).
- Fix UNC path with quotes handling in folder & file Open/Save dialog.
- Fix file doesn’t save as extension type on Windows 7.
Notepad++ v7.9.4 Enhancements & bug-fixes:
- Upgrade Scintilla from v4.2.0 to v4.4.6.
- Fix DPI scaling broken while dragging Notepad++ into the 2nd monitor regression.
- Add “Find in Projects” feature.
- Fix project workspace changes lost on save cancel issue.
- Fix folder picker not being launched issue because provided directory is invalid.
- Fix network path (UNC path) not working in file dialog.
- Fix shortcut name more than 64 characters makes a menu entry empty name issue.
- Fix extension appending issue in file dialog.
- Fix file not turning to modified state (with Session Manager plugin) bug after its content being changed.
- Add an option to mute all sounds in preferences dialog.
- Make JSON auto-indent for brace.
More fixes & implementations detail:
- NppExport v0.2.9
- Converter 4.2.1
- Mime Tool 2.5
Updater (Installer only):
- WinGup (for Notepad++) v5.1.3
I have pretty much tried all the steps, tried to manually install XML and from plugin manager still no success, could you please help me.
PeterJones last edited by PeterJones
Reposting the v7.9.5 announcement/change-log doesn’t help us understand the problem that you are having. If you need help, you need to use your own words to describe your problem.
If you are saying that you have v7.9.5 and XML Tools plugin will not install, you will have to explain the sequence that you are using to install it, because “1) Open Notepad++ v7.9.5; 2) click Plugins > Plugins Admin; 3) checkbox
XML Toolsand click Install; 4) wait for Notepad++ to restart” is the only sequence you need to get XML Tools correctly installed in v7.9.5.