NppExec v0.8.2 has been released!
Vitalii Dovgan last edited by
- Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
- added: new option “Use Editor Colors” (in the Advanced Options).
For dark color themes, the following colors may be used:
Error - C0 30 30
Message - 40 B0 40
Warning - 40 80 C0
The default colors (for bright color themes) are:
Error - A0 10 10
Message - 20 80 20
- fixed: TextColorError (in the Advanced Options) was not applied to the
built-in error filter (“npe_console local – x+”).
- fixed: in rare cases, the NppExec’s Console could “swallow” a first typed
character. It was caused by the ConsoleDlg not resetting the value of the
- changed: IsTabSpaceChar() was replaced with IsAnySpaceChar() to handle
additional space characters such as ‘\v’ and \f’.
- npp_files updated to Notepad++ 8.4.2.
- NppExec Manual updated
- fixed: NppExec Manual no more contains the misleading HTML tags saying
META NAME="Generator". (The HTML files are actually modified in a text
editor such as Notepad++ or AkelPad without any HTML generator).
Get it here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/npp-plugins/files/NppExec/NppExec Plugin v0.8.2/