Notepad++ v8.5.5 Release Candidate
Notepad++ v8.5.5 Release Candidate:
Notepad++ v8.5.5 Change log:
- Update to Scintilla 5.3.6 and Lexilla 5.2.6 (Implement #13940, fix #4741, #13901, #13943, #13911)
- Add change history navigation commands: Go to next/prev change & Clear change history. (Fix #12248)
- Fix Change History incorrect display after “Reload from Disk” command. (Fix #12319, #12261, #13735)
- Remember through sessions the directory of “Remember last used directory”. (Fix #11326, #10901, #4961, #4119)
- Fix regression of double clicking on find result not going to the document. (Fix #13636)
- Fix regression of opening file rejection if file name contains dot at the end. (Fix #12849)
- Fix error message of opening file with ‘=’ as end of file name. (Fix #13344)
- Fix menu Tools contains 2 SHA-256 item while using localization. (Fix #13797)
- Fix SHA-1 hash result wrong length bug while “Treat each line as a separate string” enabled. (Fix #13812)
- Add SHA-512 hash features (Fix #13805)
- Fix normal.xml for Normal text auto-completion not working issue. (Fix #12325)
- Fix Korean IME append file extension issue in save dialog. (Fix #11582, #12225, #12366)
- Make find/replace in files result more inaccurate while used RegExpr is invalid. (Fix #13164)
- Fix Project panel’s inaccurate initialized path in save dialog. (Fix #13086)
- Fix wrong syntax highlighting of URLs with quotes in JSON. (Fix #13522)
- Fix Clipboard History panel shows corrupted data issue. (Fix #13817, #13844)
- Improve lines sorting memory consumption. (Fix #10435)
- Enhance “Add new document at startup”: add new document only when the session is remembered. (Fix #13796)
- Enhance “Convert case to Proper Case” command: fix the error conversion after quote.
Looking good so far. I haven’t had any problems yet.
Thanks again to you and all the other contributors for continuing to improve Notepad++.
I just updated new binaries for containing some fixes:
- Fix new document number jumps from “New 1” to “New 3” issue:
- Fix leading & tailling spaces being allowed after renaming tab issue:
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your tests.
A small update of new binaries:
Enhance “Convert case to Proper Case” command: fix the error conversion after quote:
Sorry for the inconvenience.