Notepad++ 7.9.4 RC
Please find Notepad++ 7.9.4 RC here:
The enhancements & bug-fixes in v7.9.4:
- Upgrade Scintilla from v4.2.0 to v4.4.6. (Implement #9550)
- Fix DPI scaling broken while dragging Notepad++ into the 2nd monitor regression. (Fix #9513, #9579)
- Add “Find in Projects” feature. (Implement #8125)
- Fix project workspace changes lost on save cancel issue. (Fix #9605)
- Fix folder picker not being launched issue because provided directory is invalid. (Fix #9569)
- Fix network path (UNC path) not working in file dialog. (Fix #9527)
- Fix shortcut name more than 64 characters makes a menu entry empty name issue. (Fix #9556)
- Fix extension appending issue in file dialog. (Fix #9510)
- Fix file not turning to modified state (with Session Manager plugin) issue. (Fix #9475)
- Add an option to mute all sounds in preferences dialog. (Fix #7950)
- Make JSON auto-indent for brace. (Fix #9499)
Update dialog looks a bit weird with a lot of unused space on the right side.
Otherwise, haven’t found any critical issues yet.
I have discovered a problem with the search dialog.
When a search is performed for “Find in Files” and 0 matches occur, the “Find All” button is not reactivated.
This does not happen with 7.9.3
Workaround: Either restart the dialog or press one of the buttons in the tab bar.
Maybe it’s related to that, but it also happens if you just open the Find dialog,
then focus on something else and return to the dialog -> the
Find Allbutton is disabled.
Looks like introduced by:
Thank you for finding this one. It should be fixed with https://github.com/notepad-plus-plus/notepad-plus-plus/pull/9654#issue-592457767.
The regression-fix is included in the new v7.9.4 release: