Notepad++ 7.9.5 When maximized and mouse is at top of the screen, the window behind is grabbed instead.

• Very irritating issue. I move my windows around quite a bit on my three screens, and always have them maximized. Sometimes I have windows under Notepad++ and I want to move it to another screen. So out of force of habit, I throw my mouse to the very top of the screen, and click and drag. Instead of Notepad++ moving, the window behind is grabbed and moved. I have to purposefully not put the mouse all the way to the top of the window to move it. This is the only application I use on a daily basis to do this. Running Windows 10 and has been doing this for quite a long time.

• @Robert-McClung ,

I am sorry you are having difficulty, but I cannot replicate your issue.

When Notepad++ is maximized on one of my windows, it behaves like every other maximized window I deal with on Windows, and grabbing the top of its title bar grabs Notepad++, not some application behind Notepad++.

Are you certain that Notepad++ is really maximized, and not just sized so that it’s within a couple pixels of the top of the screen?